The Fortress, Comprehensive Medical Estate Planning for Medical Practices
The Nan Gallagher Law Group is pleased to offer The Fortress, a comprehensive medical estate planning program for physicians seeking to protect their practices, patients, and families in the event of their unfortunate disability or passing before retirement. Ms. Gallagher created The Fortress program after being called in to help with the disposition of hundreds of medical practices after the passing of the physician proprietor. “Helping doctors handle their medical business affairs before their passing not only ensures a smooth transition of patient care and proceeds flowing into the practice in the hereafter but also eases the burden often left to spouses and children of the practitioner. Planning ahead means less stress and headaches for loved ones already mourning the loss of the physician,” says Ms. Gallagher.
- Authorization of The Nan Gallagher Law Group to ensure disposition and dissolution of your Practice upon death.*
- Authorization of The Nan Gallagher Law Group to assume legal custody of your Practice’s medical or dental records upon death to ensure compliant transmission of records to patients or subsequent providers.*
- Authorization of The Nan Gallagher Law Group to receive and distribute outstanding receivables, to file appeals if necessary, and to defend audits if necessary.*
- Durable Financial Power of Attorney to be utilized in the event of disability that prevents one from managing his or her own financial affairs.
- Advance Directive & Living Will to be utilized in the event of disability that prevents one from making his or her own medical decisions.
- 5% Discount off of any additional Trust and Estate Planning, Probate, and Asset Protection, Services with The Nan Gallagher Law Group.
For more information and to speak with Ms. Gallagher about The Fortress, please call the Program Hotline, (973) 998-8494, or email us at Info@DocAdvocates.com.
*Post-mortem services to be provided at a separate hourly rate.